- 42′ high illuminated steel and aluminium sculpture in Carmel, Indiana.
- Designed by artist Arlon Bayliss.
- Sits atop 3 concrete bases, each measuring 4′ in diameter and anchored 10′ into the ground.
- If you look closely, you may find the bumblebee hidden among the flower petals.
- From the artist: “Roses are beautiful, universally-understood symbols with many meanings, all of them positive. Three roses mean “I love you”, and pink roses stand for happiness, grace, gratitude and joy.” “My hope is that this sculpture not only beautifies the neighborhood, but also lifts the hearts of folks who visit, live and work there with its everlasting message of grace, love and joy.”
Grace, Love and Joy
Great experience in our product development “I am writing to give some insight into the expertise and capabilities of bo-mar Industries. My brother and I own a metal fabrication operation in Marion, Indiana and Louisville, Kentucky and have known Bob Buchanan and his team for many years. We share work back and forth from time […]Ed Wiley Wiley Metal