- 42′ high illuminated steel and aluminium sculpture in Carmel, Indiana.
- Designed by artist Arlon Bayliss.
- Sits atop 3 concrete bases, each measuring 4′ in diameter and anchored 10′ into the ground.
- If you look closely, you may find the bumblebee hidden among the flower petals.
- From the artist: “Roses are beautiful, universally-understood symbols with many meanings, all of them positive. Three roses mean “I love you”, and pink roses stand for happiness, grace, gratitude and joy.” “My hope is that this sculpture not only beautifies the neighborhood, but also lifts the hearts of folks who visit, live and work there with its everlasting message of grace, love and joy.”
bo-mar is First Class! “The bo-mar team is one that we look to for assistance in bringing our creative, unique and challenging ideas to life. They are a trusted partner that truly lives their motto of “intention to detail” in everything that they produce. In addition to figuring out how to design and build things […]Drew Braley, PLA, ASLA Browning Day