Put us to work on your next project.
With more than 25 years of experience in designing, engineering, and manufacturing, we have a proven track record that shows we’re much more than a metal shop. Find out how bo-mar can transform your vision into reality.
Have a project you'd Like to discuss?
Trust bo-mar for a cost-effective and high-quality solution
At bo-mar Industries, we specialize in taking projects through all the intricate steps from initial concept to completed production. In our Indianapolis facility, you’ll find a team of degreed engineering, artisan and machine professionals who can help with everything from prototyping to low- to medium-volume part runs.
Our team is well versed in all aspects of ergonomics and human interface. In addition, we offer proven performance in sub-assemblies, assemblies, electro-mechanics, and electronic components. Projects in the manufacturing arena range from kiosks and POP displays to automated teller machines (ATMs) and other various parts and assemblies.
We use the most advanced technology available, including close-tolerance, high-quality laser and waterjet machines for exact measurements. Using the best technology and equipment in the industry, we can deliver custom designs in the material you need, be it metal, plastic or wood. View our line card.
- 2 OMAX water jets with 5 axis and 6’x12’ beds
- 4 Mazak Lasers up to 4000 watts with shuttle tables and the ability to index
- 2 Katso Auto Saws
- 4 CNC press brakes up to 550 tons and 12’ with 9 axis backgauge
- 10’ Initial Pinch slip roll
- Tube bender
- English Wheel
- Pem Serter
- 15+ Miller Mig and Tig Welders
- Spot welder
- 2 Tru-weld Stud Machines
- 4 Haas Machine Centers
- Mazak Quickturn 250 Lathe with Bar Feeder
- Mori Seiki CL200 Lathe with Bar Feeder
- 3 manual mills
- 2 manual lathes
- Faro Quantum Arm (Quality Assurance)
- 4’ Virtek Laser Scanner (Quality Assurance)